The Isogai® Academy pursues the following goals and tasks:
- promotes, protects and disseminates the Isogai® method.
- offers seminars for the education and training of certified Isogai® therapists and certified Isogai® practitioners.
- organizes courses for the Isogai® self-treatment method.
- maintains a public directory of certified Isogai® therapists and certified Isogai® practitioners.
Any natural person can become a member of the Isogai® Academy.
- certified Isogai® therapist (physicians and alternative practitioners),
- certified Isogai®-Practitioner or as a
- sustaining member.
Therapists and Practitioners have successfully completed the training seminars on the Isogai® Method and regularly participate in the ongoing training seminars of the Academy.
Details, especially the use of the Isogai® brand and the Isogai® logo, are regulated in our cooperation agreement.
Supporting members receive discounts for Isogai® workshops. If you are interested, please send us an email.
Information about our training program can be found here:
A list of academy members can be found here.
Membership fee for Certified Isogai® Therapists and Certified Isogai® Practitioners
Membership can be cancelled with three months notice to the end of the year.
Trademark rights and
copyright (c) 2018
o89 – 41 55 93 35