Responsible for the content according to § 55 para. 2 RStV and site operator:
Copyright: © 2016-2018 Sandra Saemmer Munich
All rights reserved.
The layout and design of this presentation and the information it contains are protected under copyright law. This must also be observed if third-party materials appearing on these Internet pages are used or copied for the purpose of obtaining information. All information is provided without guarantee. Any liability for damages resulting from the use of the published content is excluded.
Liability for content
As a service provider, I am responsible for my own content on these pages under the general laws according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG I am not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. If I become aware of any such infringement, I will remove the content immediately.
Liability for links
My offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents I have no influence. Therefore, I cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If I become aware of any infringements, I will remove such links immediately.
The content and works created by the site operator on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform me accordingly. If I become aware of any infringements, I will remove such content immediately.
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you: Right to information, right to rectification or erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to object to processing, right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO): - IP address - date and time of the request - time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) - content of the request (specific page) - access status/HTTP status code - respective amount of data transferred - website from which the request comes - browser - operating system and its interface - language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the body that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below: Transient cookies (in addition b) Persistent cookies (in addition c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your terminal device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, such as "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
Other functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Objection or revocation to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact data:
81675 Munich, Germany.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. The registration link is valid indefinitely. If you do not click on it within the specified time, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store in each case your used IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email, via this form on the website, by email to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to comfortably use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Google Web Fonts
(1) This site usesso-called web fonts todisplay the font. These are provided by Google (http://www.google.com/webfonts/). For this purpose, your browser loads the required web font into your browser cache when you call up our page. This is necessary so that your browser can also display a visually improved representation of our texts. If your browser does not support this function, a standard font will be used by your computer for display. Further information on Google Web Fonts can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq
(2) The use of web fonts is in the interest of auniform and attractive presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
(3) For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(4 ) Information of the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. General information on data protection at Google can be found at http://www.google.com/intl/de-DE/policies/privacy/ Integration of YouTube videos (1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 are transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
Einsatz von Social-Media-Plug-ins
(1) Wir setzen derzeit folgende Social-Media-Plug-ins ein: Facebook, Google+, Twitter Wir nutzen dabei die sog. Zwei-Klick-Lösung. Das heißt, wenn Sie unsere Seite besuchen, werden zunächst grundsätzlich keine personenbezogenen Daten an die Anbieter der Plug-ins weitergegeben. Den Anbieter des Plug-ins erkennen Sie über die Markierung auf dem Kasten über seinen Anfangsbuchstaben oder das Logo. Wir eröffnen Ihnen die Möglichkeit, über den Button direkt mit dem Anbieter des Plug-ins zu kommunizieren. Nur wenn Sie auf das markierte Feld klicken und es dadurch aktivieren, erhält der Plug-in-Anbieter die Information, dass Sie die entsprechende Website unseres Online-Angebots aufgerufen haben. Zudem werden die unter § 3 dieser Erklärung genannten Daten übermittelt. Im Fall von Facebook und Xing wird nach Angaben der jeweiligen Anbieter in Deutschland die IP-Adresse sofort nach Erhebung anonymisiert. Durch die Aktivierung des Plug-ins werden also personenbezogene Daten von Ihnen an den jeweiligen Plug-in-Anbieter übermittelt und dort (bei US-amerikanischen Anbietern in den USA) gespeichert. Da der Plug-in-Anbieter die Datenerhebung insbesondere über Cookies vornimmt, empfehlen wir Ihnen, vor dem Klick auf den ausgegrauten Kasten über die Sicherheitseinstellungen Ihres Browsers alle Cookies zu löschen.
(2) Wir haben weder Einfluss auf die erhobenen Daten und Datenverarbeitungsvorgänge, noch sind uns der volle Umfang der Datenerhebung, die Zwecke der Verarbeitung, die Speicherfristen bekannt. Auch zur Löschung der erhobenen Daten durch den Plug-in-Anbieter liegen uns keine Informationen vor.
(3) Der Plug-in-Anbieter speichert die über Sie erhobenen Daten als Nutzungsprofile und nutzt diese für Zwecke der Werbung, Marktforschung und/oder bedarfsgerechten Gestaltung seiner Website. Eine solche Auswertung erfolgt insbesondere (auch für nicht eingeloggte Nutzer) zur Darstellung von bedarfsgerechter Werbung und um andere Nutzer des sozialen Netzwerks über Ihre Aktivitäten auf unserer Website zu informieren. Ihnen steht ein Widerspruchsrecht gegen die Bildung dieser Nutzerprofile zu, wobei Sie sich zur Ausübung dessen an den jeweiligen Plug-in-Anbieter wenden müssen. Über die Plug-ins bietet wir Ihnen die Möglichkeit, mit den sozialen Netzwerken und anderen Nutzern zu interagieren, so dass wir unser Angebot verbessern und für Sie als Nutzer interessanter ausgestalten können. Rechtsgrundlage für die Nutzung der Plug-ins ist Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) Die Datenweitergabe erfolgt unabhängig davon, ob Sie ein Konto bei dem Plug-in-Anbieter besitzen und dort eingeloggt sind. Wenn Sie bei dem Plug-in-Anbieter eingeloggt sind, werden Ihre bei uns erhobenen Daten direkt Ihrem beim Plug-in-Anbieter bestehenden Konto zugeordnet. Wenn Sie den aktivierten Button betätigen und z. B. die Seite verlinken, speichert der Plug-in-Anbieter auch diese Information in Ihrem Nutzerkonto und teilt sie Ihren Kontakten öffentlich mit. Wir empfehlen Ihnen, sich nach Nutzung eines sozialen Netzwerks regelmäßig auszuloggen, insbesondere jedoch vor Aktivierung des Buttons, da Sie so eine Zuordnung zu Ihrem Profil bei dem Plug-in-Anbieter vermeiden können.
(5) Weitere Informationen zu Zweck und Umfang der Datenerhebung und ihrer Verarbeitung durch den Plug-in-Anbieter erhalten Sie in den im Folgenden mitgeteilten Datenschutzerklärungen dieser Anbieter. Dort erhalten Sie auch weitere Informationen zu Ihren diesbezüglichen Rechten und Einstellungsmöglichkeiten zum Schutze Ihrer Privatsphäre.
(6) Adressen der jeweiligen Plug-in-Anbieter und URL mit deren Datenschutzhinweisen: Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA;
http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; weitere Informationen zur Datenerhebung:
Facebook hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen,
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA;
Google hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen,
Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA;
https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen,
Status: Munich, September 2019